Oily scalp gives rise to greasy hair due to which you develop certain skin problems like acne. It’s important to carry out a proper cleansing process, which would help you to avoid oily scalp damaging the texture of your hair. Thus, you can get an idea of how to get rid of greasy hair.
Home Made Remedies for Greasy Hair
Nowadays, some easy natural remedies are available using which you can get a clear view of how to get rid of greasy hair.
- Apple cider vinegar is a good natural component, which kills fungus and bacteria in your scalp. Thus, you can get smooth hair free from any oil in your scalp. Take 3 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar and dilute it mixing in a cup of water. You can apply it directly on your scalp or you can use a spray bottle, which is easier. Rinse your scalp properly ensuring that it reaches the roots. Leave it for 2-3 minutes and then wash it off with a nourishing shampoo. Doing this for 2-3 times a week, you can see results in real time.
- Use a shampoo, which is suitable for oily scalp. And you need to apply shampoo more frequently removing the excess oil from your scalp. It’s good to use conditioner sparingly since you may not have to use it when your scalp is already producing oil.
- Next, it’s important to take care of your diet. Avoid fatty foods more precise food, which carry lots of ghee and oil. Increase intake of omega-3 that helps in reducing the acne problems. So, add fish and seafood to your diet that’s helpful to get rid of oily scalp.
- Stress results in hormonal imbalance due to which you get prone to develop more oil on your skin and hair. Hence, you must practice yoga and meditation that helps to avoid stress leading a healthy lifestyle.
- Eggs always serve as a natural remedy to eradicate oil from your scalp that helps you to avoid greasy hair. Beat 1-2 eggs and mix it well with curd and lemon juice. Apply this as a hair mask and leave for 10-15 minutes. While bathing, rinse it properly cleaning your entire scalp.
- Baking soda has some magical properties removing excess oil and grease from your scalp. Prepare a mixture with a tablespoon of baking soda and a cup of water. Apply it gently on your scalp. Leave for 2-3 minutes and wash your hair thoroughly.
- Henna is another herbal substance, which works well to cleanse your scalp. You can take 5-6 tablespoon of henna mixing it with 2 cups of cold water preparing a smooth and thick mixture. Once, you use it you can get shiny and smooth hair free from any grease.
Taken as a whole, you can find the exclusive home remedies for greasy hair that gives you the confidence to restore a normal scalp. Once again, you can explore your true beauty with good hair revealing your identity in a new way. Thus, life brings in the real charm making your dreams come true.
In this way, you can understand how to get rid of greasy hair making life beautiful.